The 2016 Samaritan Centers’ Annual Statistical Report provides (1) general information about the Samaritan network, (2) a means of assessment, comparison, and planning for Samaritan Centers, and (3) research data for marketing. If you have questions on the statistical information or seek specific comparison data, please contact your Institute liaison. NOTE: Full Compensation Data is surveyed every two years and was collected in 2016 (2015 data).
The cover letter for the 2016 Samaritan Centers’ Annual Statistical Report identifies changes, trends, etc., found in the report.
The following documents are included in the Basic Information Packet sent to Center board presidents as they begin their term of office.
- How to Get the Most Benefit from Affiliation with the Samaritan Ministry
- Interpreting the Value of Samaritan Institute Affiliation
- Use of the Samaritan Name
- Key Indicators for a Thriving Samaritan Center
The Coming of Age of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy (November, 2012)
PowerPoint Presentation that corresponded to a presentation by Dr. Kenneth Pargament
An approximately two hour talk provides an introduction to spiritually integrated psychotherapy, as well as succinctly explains both the rationale for and the need for training in spiritually integrated psychotherapy.
Integrating Spirituality into Psychotherapy (June, 2013)
Four PowerPoint Presentations to accompany the approximately six hour workshop that provides an introduction to spiritually integrated psychotherapy, as well as succinctly explaining both the rationale for and the need for training in spiritually integrated psychotherapy.
- Session One: Why it Makes Sense to Integrate Spirituality into Psychotherapy
- Session Two: Understanding the Role of Spirituality in Psychotherapy
- Session Three: Assessing Spirituality in Psychotherapy
- Session Four: Addressing Spirituality in Psychotherapy